Lagoon Amusement Park goes all out for Halloween! Frightmares adds fright and fun throughout the park with Haunted Houses, kid-friendly Halloween walks, live performances and more.
Six Adult Haunted Houses at Frightmares:
- [NEW] Malevolent Mansion – Tour this mansion if you dare, but beware, the malevolent spirits inside are prepared to scare!
- Frightening Frisco – Experience the Wild West as you pass through the old ghost town known as Frisco.
- Nightwalk – The devil is your guide as you experience vampires and demons.
- The Fun House of Fear – Step inside a world where strange, freakish and odd collide.
- Pioneer Village Scare Zone – Take a stroll to see the haunting of Pioneer Village.
- Terrors of the Past – Experience The Labyrinth, Nightmare Midway, Haunted High School, Haunted Hollywood, and Deception.
The Seance is a new, fully immersive haunted experience blends chilling live performance, intense physical effects and unexpected audience participation. In this multi-sensory experience, guests are thrust into the action as a simple ghost story comes to life!
This fully immersive haunted experience blends chilling live performance, intense physical effects and unexpected audience participation. In this multi-sensory experience, guests are thrust into the action as a simple ghost story comes to life! Only at #Lagoon #frightmares #utah #lagoonpark #amusementpark
Posted by Lagoon Amusement Park on Friday, September 29, 2017
For the Little Ones:
There’s the Spook A Boo Walk Thru and Scary and Crow’s Corn Maze for the youngsters. These fun walk-throughs are filled with friendly characters and fun for all ages.
How to Avoid the Scare & Maximize the Fun
If you or your child doesn’t like being scared, then purchase a “No Scare Glow Stick” for just $1, that way frightening characters will know not to scare you.
The Frightmares characters do not come out until after 5pm, so you can avoid them by going during the daylight.
To pack as much fun as possible into one Frightmares visit, get the Time Warp Fast Pass for just $15 to skip the lines at Lagoon’s haunted attractions.
Make sure to share your fun at Lagoon with us by using #PlayInDavis!