In 1847 Hector C. Haight settled in North Cottonwood, now Farmington, followed by others and a ward of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was organized 1849, Joseph L. Robinson, Bishop. In 1861 this cabin, built for Charles W. Penrose by his friends, was typical of the homes of that day. It was moved log by log to the courthouse grounds, rebuilt and dedicated 1926 as a Daughters of Utah Pioneers’ relic hall. Returned to its original site in 1956.
Open by Appointment